This mural located on the way to The Bustan Palace Hotel contains some of the icons of Muscat.
Che (which rhymes with “day”) as beautiful as ever!
“When you’re in love with a beautiful woman, you know it’s hard.
Everybody wants her, everybody loves her.
Everybody wants to take your baby home…
Everybody tempts her, everybody tells her
She’s the most beautiful woman they know…”
I’ve been thinking about this song from Dr. Hook because there is always someone hitting on my baby! (Now normally I’m not the jealous type…)
This weekend, my honey goes into the Shell station and this is the conversation the guy has with her as I’m waiting in the car (like a chump) getting it filled up…
Filipino clerk: Wow! You’re SO beautiful. Are you a Filipina?
Che: Yes, are you saying that because you are also from the Philippines and supporting your own? ha!ha!
Clerk: No. Come on. I’m sure you have heard “You are SO beautiful many times!”
(Hmm…I might have to give this guy a private visit the next time I’m in Muscat…)
Chedi Summer Promotion
- "The suppression of ideas and thought is a major sin, and we will never allow anyone to stifle freedom of thought." (His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said)
- Omazing Oman! | Andreasens Abroad on The Secret Cave at Wadi Shab! A Definite Must See/Do in Oman!
- pentosidine elisa kit mouse on Hot Pot & Grills Restaurant in Bareeq al-Shatti Mall
- Roger Mortimore on The Breath-Taking Salalah-Hasik Road!!! Mountains, Cliffs and Beaches!
- Anonymous on Omantel – Worst Customer Service in Oman!
- Shagyidah on Scorpions in Oman!!!
- prashanth ug on Omantel – Worst Customer Service in Oman!
- Aliearia03 on The Ancient City of Qalhat
- Awesome Things That You Can Try in Muscat – Parchi Travel Diary on The Natural History Museum, Muscat, Oman
- Ronnie on Duqm Floating Hotel Veronica
- Anonymous on “Animal World”, Muscat, Oman
- HARSH TULSYAN on Omantel – Worst Customer Service in Oman!
- ramesh on Omantel – Worst Customer Service in Oman!
- tasneem on It’s all in the Delivery…
- Web Design Liverpool on Al Kasfah Hot Spring, Al Rustaq
- Sumtech Seoid on Zanzibar Bakery & Confectionery, North Al Hail
- The Haunted House of Muscat?!
- Is "The Lost City of Ubar" Found or Still Lost?! Shisr, Southern Oman
- Canon - Muscat Main Branch in Al-Araimi Complex
- Al Naseem Public Park, Barka, Oman
- "Animal World", Muscat, Oman
- Children with Special Needs in Oman
- The Noodle House
- Jean's Grill Restaurant, Sultan Center, Al Qurum
- Daiso Japan, Muscat Grand Mall
- T.G.I.FRIDAYS, Al Khuwair - Now Open!
- Ads (57)
- Amazing Grace (38)
- Amouage (1)
- Animals (44)
- Art (117)
- Beach Games (8)
- Beaches (97)
- Blogging (55)
- Books (20)
- charity (45)
- church (149)
- concert (38)
- culture (159)
- desert (5)
- Dubai (23)
- Duqm (4)
- education/language (44)
- fashion (1)
- Fireworks (9)
- Forts (61)
- Fun Things To Do (94)
- Gadgets Toys and Products (16)
- guest speaker (8)
- Health (33)
- History (103)
- Hotel (67)
- Humor (54)
- Ibri (57)
- Language Problems (27)
- Magazines (12)
- Masirah Island (5)
- Mountains (47)
- Movies (37)
- Musandam (9)
- Muscat Festival (28)
- Museums (34)
- Muttrah (40)
- Nizwa (3)
- Oman in the News (102)
- parenthood (46)
- Parks (23)
- Photo Challenge (33)
- Products (13)
- Rants (49)
- restaurants (141)
- ROP (5)
- Royal Opera House Muscat (23)
- Salalah (43)
- Scuba (17)
- Sermon (32)
- Sifah (6)
- Sinkholes (5)
- social events (71)
- Sohar (12)
- Some Thoughts (240)
- Sports (45)
- Teaching Overseas (1)
- The Bible (105)
- tourist sites (165)
- Toys (1)
- Turtles (7)
- UAE (46)
- Uncategorized (223)
- Wadis (37)
- Waterfalls (8)
- 1,827,550 hits