It’s been a terrific year, PRAISE GOD!
- January – 1st year anniversary with my beautiful wife!
- February – the birth of our 1st born son!
- May – 1st payment towards our cute home in the Philippines!
- July – experienced “Khareef” in Salalah for the 1st time!
- November – last payment for car after 3 years!
- November – Moved into a nicer 3-bedroom apartment
- Attended 3 awesome concerts this year: Tom Jones, Don Moen (the best!) and Bryan Adams!
- December – Couldn’t have ended 2010 any better with a lovely relaxing 9-day Christmas holiday (“National Day holiday” officially…) courtesty of His Majesty! Our 1st Christmas with Gershom (at 10 months)!
Of course there are millions of other (unlisted) blessings that God has poured out upon our lives and we are grateful for each and every one of them! Excited to think about what God has in store for 2011!
Happy New Year ,everyone!